Livpure Glitz Plus RO Water Purifier employs a six-stage filtration process to cleanse your drinking water of all the hazardous impurities that can contaminate it.
6 Stage Filtration process -
1) Sediment Filter - The purpose of this filter is to eliminate fine and coarse particulate impurities from the water.
2) Pre Activated Carbon Filter cum Absorber - This absorber serves the purpose of eliminating carcinogenic impurities, such as herbicides, pesticides, weedicides, insecticides, residual chlorine, and polyaromatic hydrocarbons.
3) Anti-Scalant Cartridge - The anti-scalant cartridge chelates scale causing salts in water to prevent scaling on membrane layers. This improves the purification capacity and membrane life of this water purifier.
4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) - This technology enables water to pass through RO membrane at high pressure, filtering hazardous chemicals, such as THMs, heavy metals, hardness and other salts. This membrane also deters bacterial build up, virus and microbial infestation, while at the same time also shielding you from other microbiological threats.
5) Ultra Filtration Membrane - This UF membrane effectively removes bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from the water. It also improves the clarity of water by removing fine suspended impurities.
6) Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Filter - The purpose of a post carbon filter is to enhance the taste and quality of purified water by eliminating micro level dissolved organic impurities.
Install the Glitz Plus RO water purifier from Livpure at your home and guarantee the health and safety of your family.